Friday, February 20, 2009

Shop Renewal Clearance Sale- 50% Off


I have a nice selection of bracelets, necklaces and earrings, and sets, made with semiprecious beads and sterling silver beads and findings. I really love finding pretty beads and combining their metaphysical energies to create pieces that are beautiful but with a purpose. I have a real affection for handmade sterling silver beads from Bali, so you will see them in most of my beaded jewelry.

I started making beaded jewelry about 15 years ago. As I have learned more about the stones and beads in my jewelry I have developed new interests in metal work and other styles of jewelry. So I am shifting my focus. And as I do, I am letting go of a lot of the pieces that I have made in my 'beaded period' at incredible prices.

Every piece of beaded jewelry in my shop is now on sale at 50% off. I have never had a sale like this and I'm excited to see what will happen.Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5287913&section_id=5933218

I'll be adding more sale items soon, so bookmark my store and check back again.






No comments:

Post a Comment